This is a surprisingly tasty salad that goes with lots of dishes or is great by itself
- One head of broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup of red grapes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup of rasins or dried cranberries
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- some finely chopped red onion
- shaved almonds or other nuts of choice
- 1/2 cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of Cranberry Pear White Balsamic or some other versatile white balsamic such as Peach or Grapefruit.
- 2 tbsp of water (optional)
- some salt and pepper
Combine the broccoli, grapes, cooked bacon, nuts, red onion, and rasins in a salad bowl. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowel or jar and toss in with the salad and serve.